Monday, October 18, 2010

Pre-school

In the hallway at school
Annie started pre-school today.  She was so excited that I couldn't even get her to say goodbye to me when I was leaving.  It's so nice that we can walk to pre-school in about five minutes and we'll enjoy this until it gets too cold to do so.  The boys wanted to stay and play and cried when I made them leave the classroom. I thought I would be sad dropping her off but she was so happy that I was too.  Annie has needed something of her own so she can get away from me and the boys for a while each day.  She even has some kids in her class that we go to church with, so that was a nice surprise.

Proud new backpack owner

Ready to go

2 comments:

  1. She's so adorable...i miss my Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! She does know how to model that fancy new backpack, doesn't she? I see you added some new pumpkins to the collection...

    ReplyDelete