Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our crew
Love his white tuft on top of his head
I wanted to take a bite out of C's little face in this costume
This duck and clown love each other a lot
Little elephant
Our little Main Street had trick-or-treating for the kids yesterday and they loved it.  It's so fun for us to celebrate holidays with the kids as they get older and can understand what is going on a little bit more.  It was also very cut to watch the boys follow Annies lead and figure out that they should put their candy in their buckets and then to figure out that they can eat this candy.  But, the best part about having a 3 1/2 year old and two almost two year olds is that they have forgotten that yesterday existed.  I put their candy away when we got home and they have not asked about it since, it's great.  We thought they looked pretty cute.

What a cute bunch of boys












3 comments:

  1. The way Foster is holding his bucket in the first picture is great! They just look like three big kids now. So,so,so cute....I know I've told you a hundred times in last few days but, man I love and miss them something fierce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin Power!!, Michele. I love Annie's elephant rain boots. Very cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious Jen! Halloween is so much fun with the kiddos. They look great!

    ReplyDelete